Lancombes House, West Dorset Testimonials-Lancombes House - 01308 485375 - firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read reviews for Lancombes House on Trip Advisor.
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Tripadvisor Ranking
#1 of 1 Specialty lodging in West Milton
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “Delighted with these well equiped and very well maintained cottages we went as a family of...”more
- “Finding somewhere to stay in the UK that's comfortable for ten people isn't easy, but Tanglewood...”more
- “The Farmhouse is a perfect place to stay for a group. It sleeps 12 comfortably, and...”more
- “My partner and I had an absolutely fantastic stay in the Buckingham Cottage back in September....”more
We had a wonderful week away at Buckingham Cottage - we're a family of four with two children aged 6 and 4 and it was absolutely perfect. Cottage was well equipped for cooking, nicely furnished and garden was a beautifully serene spot, backing onto fields where two horses grazed. Adrian was a very a very helpful host. This is a lovely rural spot near enough to the coast but remote enough to be quiet and tranquil. Can't wait to come back!" C.B.